Friday, July 17, 2009

Dick (KKK) Durbin Deduces That Abortions Rates Are High in DC Because Residents Are Disproportionately Black

Well as my Poppie (Grandfather) used to say..."I'd done took and told ya". I have said time and time again that the highest percentage of abortuariesare found in the black community purposefully and lo Sen. Dick (KKK) Durbin (D-Ill) co-signed me only he thinks it's a good thing and that these damnable procedures should be paid for with federal tax dollars.... Click here for audio

As Democrats in Congress are pushing to legalize taxpayer funding for non-lifesaving abortions in DC, currently prohibited by federal law Sen. Sam Brownback (R-Kan) fights to maintain the prohibition. When he asks why Congress should pursue a policy that will make abortions even more common in D.C. than they are already DickHead (KKK) Durbin advises that because DC is disportionately black and 41% of all black women's pregnancies end in abortion they should be federally funded in DC.

Here’s the exchange, as reported by David Freddoso in the Washington Examiner, starting with a comment by Brownback about his attempt to make Democrats live up to former President Bill Clinton’s abortion mantra of “safe, legal and rare:”

Durbin: In terms of safe, legal and rare, to the Senator from Kansas, I will
tell you two things. First, it is a fact that a disproportionately large number
of African Americans seek abortion in America, not just in the District of
Columbia, but all across the nation.

Brownback: 41 percent?

Durbin: No, but it’s also a fact that a disproportionately large number
of African Americans live in the District of Columbia.

Brownback: 41
percent?

Durbin: I’m telling you, look at the numbers.

Brownback: I’m telling — I’m just asking you, aren’t there enough
[abortions] here?

Durbin: Look at the numbers, and you will find this to
be true.

Brownback: This — this is not high enough?


Apparently not, Brownback's amendment to preserve the ban on taxpayer-funded abortions in D.C. failed, 13-15.

When are black folks going to realize that the Demon'crat party is hustling them? So sad.....on so many levels.

38 comments:

RainaHavock said...

My personal opinion is if more people practice abstinence(Which I more so prefer practicing abstinence myself)or birth control you wouldn't have to worry about abortion rates being like this let alone the number of kids born out of wedlock or place in foster care because the parents were too stupid to do either of the before. Of course I find it weird that blacks have such a high abortion rate yet we also have a high OOW birth rate too. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Hello CBW,

I have just found your site. I am a black conservative. The content of this post may not reflect the content of this article. With that said I would like to say thank you for being a voice. I had read through most of the articles in your blog. But most importantly read through the comments.

The comments provide arguemenst from both sides which is great to see. African Americans thinking and debating over our issues and struggles.

I have one thing to say about black conservatives. We are here and we will grow in numbers.

I run a branch of a nationwide business. I am 32 years old and the youngest African American in my company with a branch. I am married with 3 children and live in a very nice neighborhood mixed with white and black families.

To all of the people that call us uncle toms and sellouts read the following:

As a black conservative I believe that I am free to do and accomplish anything I set out to do. Along the journey from day laborer to Branch manager making six figures many of my friends said why do I work so hard for whitey? They will never give you anything. White people will use you. You are a fool.

This is the mentality that I can not stand. Yes racism exist but the deterent to racism is excellence. When I listen to Liberals I only here the white man is holding you down. Affirmative action is good. You can't do anything because of whitey. What the %^&#.

I might be rambling but I am fed up with worrying about racism. To me racism is a bunch of bull. Though it does exist in some peoples hearts it is bull. Black folks were not going to come out of the 60's with businesses and homes and everything that white folks have. We had to build this for ourselves improve our neighborhoods build a black economy along side the whit economy . to me republicans looked at the situation and said go for it. Build yourselves and prosper. Democrats said you can't do it on your own lets pass laws to make it easier for you.

I am going on and on probably not making much since. I just want black people to see that we have opportunity to build if we just work hard at it. It will take time not laws. But we also have to realize that we are not perfect and that some of us will lag behind, not because of the white man but because of individual choices.

Peace

Anonymous said...

And yes my previous post has some spelling errors. I have some work to do for the white man and I am rushing. By the way he pays me well for my excellent work and attitude which some may see as sucking up or acting white. Actually it is Gods word that makes me this way. Following his word makes me a better person and American.

Peace.

vickie said...

I am white and I am always afraid of making comments or asking questions of blacks for fear of being called racist. Your blog gives me hope that whites and blacks can have an honest dialog about issues.

For years I have said that the Democrat party uses blacks to further the liberal agenda not to help blacks prosper or give them opportunities. Democrats and certain black leaders exploit blacks and the government to pad the leaders pockets and keep Democrats in power. It will never end until the majority of blacks stand up against these so called leaders. We now have a black president who will continue this legacy of using others to further his agenda.

CBW keep writing! Your words are so true and encourage me!

And to Anonymous...God bless you for pursuing your dream and ignoring the critisism. Congratulations on your hard work and success!

Smile said...

I don't even have words for this. It's insane that some people would think, "others are paying for it so I'll take advantage" rather then exercise self restraint and develop a moral compass. It's tragic to see people so blind that they don't realize they cut their own nose off to spite their face.

When any rise up economically they will be taxed to support all these programs and their efforts will not profit them. Unless they want to stay down, this kind of thing closes opportunity for more to climb out of the mud puddle and causes others to get stuck in it too. That's some kind of 'level playing field' but in which direction.

The consequences are so obvious one can only wonder if the dysfunction is so great that this is on purpose: they would prefer to see others pulled into the mud puddle out of spite rather then get out themselves. I've heard it said, misery loves company. I guess its blind as well.

This is (another) example of why unforgivness (and the like) is so self destructive. It's like revenge. It's a form of doing the same thing but expecting different results: Yep, I just called 'them' crazy.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Smile:

"This is (another) example of why unforgivness (and the like) is so self destructive. It's like revenge."

Unforgiveness of WHAT?

DJ Black Adam said...

@CBW:

I find it funny that you can put Dick (KKK) Durbin on blast but ignore the blatant racist on the right, you say nothing about them. Fascinating.

Anonymous said...

DJ Black Adam,

What blatant racism?

the ball/ formally anonymous from above said...

DJ Black Adam,

There is racism every where. Africans see African-Americans as inferior.

Also, I heard a black radio station accuse John Mccain of being dumb because he graduated somewhere around 800 out of 850 or so students. But will the same black radio station talk about Obama's school record. OOPS we can't get it.

the ball said...

Also, it was wrong to hook up his buddies with gubmint contracts. Obama hooks up Acorn. Thats O.K. No really its O.K.

Its just tthat everytime a white person does something its racist, then a black person does it and its O.K.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

Good for you anonymous. You know, us black conservatives need to start hooking up and doing grassroots work, just like the radicals have done these last 40-odd years. I think we take for granted that because our stance is so commonsense, that everyone gets it, but it's clear that the American public has "lost the plot" so to speak, and is buying into the same kind of humanistic mindlessness that most of the world has accepted. Truthfully, the views of the modern-day liberal(which is really marxist is theory) could only take root due to us turning away from God's truth anyway. Since we have tossed his standards, we've lost the discernment to tell a truth from a lie. That's the only way we could end up with such a radical president proposing such a radical agenda. Wealth re-distribution(marxism-which is what the president and those of his worldview are pushing for) is simply a humanistic attempt at justice, mercy, and righteousness. It's a continuous attempt to throw off all moral restraints while eliminating the consequences(i.e-let's make everyone "equal". It's people essentially trying to "be good" without acknowledging the power or existence of the only one who can make us good. That's why for all of their worthy sounding promises, all that stems from their ideology is bondage. Think about it: God tells us to love our neighbor as ourselves. It is far easier to treat others as we would like to be treated than to be weighed down by diversity programs and hate speech laws that have us walking on eggshells afraid of offending someone else and possibly getting jailtime. I can literally feel the burden of having to deal with this. Jesus tells us to take on his yoke because it is light...how true that is. We discard the 10 commandments because supposedly it could offend those who don't believe in God and what do we take on in it's place?

Anonymous said...

I hope that Obama slaps those small business owners that find it acceptable for their employees to bear the burden of providing their own health care coverage with a nice 250,000 FINE.

Anonymous said...

anonymous @4:18:
Hopefully you are being sarcastic.

elcampeador said...

Rule #1.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Rule #2.

Remember and follow, rule #1.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Ball:

"DJ Black Adam, There is racism every where. Africans see African-Americans as inferior."

Yes, and some African Americans see Africans as inferior, etc., however, the problem isn't the generic word or term "racism" the problem in THIS COUNTRY is the legacy of slavery and the mind set of White Privilege and Superiority and by mutual implication Black inferiority that has been part of the national psyche since this nations inception.

My question again to your right wingers is why you seem so easy to be able to point this out in the Democrats or the Left and ignore it from within your own political ideology?

the ball said...

DJ Black Adam,

We don't ignore it brother. We scold it. You think we support the right and let them treat us like slaves. Please. My psyche is freedom. The freedom to do what I want.

You must feel like master is treating you wrong. I am good over here. You see subscribing to the slave mentality is what the left keeps on producing.

the ball said...

DJ Black Adam:

I am sorry you feel inferior. If republicans think I am inferior then thats their problem. I still beleive in their principles. Maybe since the democrats inception they have made you feel inferior. Maybe they tell you that you are inferior and need affirmative action. Maybe they tell you it can't be done because of white men.

Alert! How can a white man tell you that another group of white man is holding you down.

In this day and age we have choices. I don't choose to be inferior.

Smile said...

@DJ

"Unforgiveness of WHAT?"

The short response is: If the shoe doesn't fit don't ware it.

The longer response: I've heard it said there's no stupid question. As you example, only sometimes. Don't get on here and try to hog tie me with your strawman tactics. I neither stuttered nor was I unclear.

You inquire from CBW as to why there isn't more on racist v racist. Assumptions can be critical and you tend to ask a lot of questions. I don't assume the premise has a spec of truth.

Though the 'What White Folks Like' or 'Black Folks Like' blog posts are somewhat tiring, it would be "fascinating" to have a blog thread where people post actual (word, behavior, deed, not just accusation) racists. Then trace those individuals to their political preference. I know this is easily available to those who care to do the search but perhaps you've not cared, so maybe a 'What Racists Like' blog would be helpful for you.

Your guilt trips are wasted here but I'm willing to play nice and agree to disagree. So, don't go Barbara Boxer on me and get pissed 'cause I don't 'follow' where you're trying to lead.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Smile:

You wrote: "The longer response: I've heard it said there's no stupid question. As you example, only sometimes. Don't get on here and try to hog tie me with your strawman tactics. I neither stuttered nor was I unclear"

Verily and indeed, such false righteous indignation is generally a testimony to the lack of any real depth in your chosen position.

I asked you a question, all you had to do was answer.

Commoners....

DJ Black Adam said...

@Balls:

"DJ Black Adam: I am sorry you feel inferior."

lololol, obviously you haven't read anything I have written.

"If republicans think I am inferior then thats their problem."

If....seems like it’s YOUR problem, but alas, seems like you don’t know the difference from a collective sociological premise and an individual psychological one...typical commoner.

DJ Black Adam said...

@The Ball:

You wrote: "DJ Black Adam,We don't ignore it brother. We scold it."

With the exception of Colin Powell (whom your party rejects) I have not seen nor heard that from within your "grand ole" ranks.

You continue with: "You must feel like master is treating you wrong."

You must have me mixed up with...you. I have one master, and he damn sure ain't a republican.

"You see subscribing to the slave mentality is what the left keeps on producing."

You can save that late night dorm room wisdom of yours lackey, you have no concept of what a "slave" mentality is, as by testimony of your own words, you suffer from one most definitely.

When you get an actual grasp of the actuality you inhabit, then try to have a discussion with me, perhaps you will be able to keep up.

the ball said...

DJ,

If it is blantant on the right then it is hidden on the left. We can't take up for either side when it comes to racism. But I beleive the left has done a good job of using race to as a tool for votes and pushing their agenda.

By the way I am a common person. Or "Commoner" as you put it.

Smile said...

@DJ
"...such false righteous indignation is generally a testimony...commoner"

U silly.

Commoner. Hmmm. You keep calling people this. Regardless of what you mean by it, I really don't mind and can't figure why you'd deem it an insult.

It's common knowledge that when one speaks it says more about the speaker then the one spoken to.

As I said upstream, a blog about racist preferences would be beneficial.

P.S. I'm keeping score: For me personally, this is #2.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Smile:

You wrote: "Commoner. Hmmm. You keep calling people this. Regardless of what you mean by it, I really don't mind and can't figure why you'd deem it an insult.”

Oh contraire, I sincerely do not mean it as an “insult” just stating an actuality. Your status as a commoner is predicated not on actual lack of nobility, wealth, education or anything like that, COMMONERS are what the Five Percenters call the 85%, who are easily led in the wrong direction and are hard to be led in the right direction, or people who like being in the Matrix for lack of a better analogy.

People who don’t THINK or who are blinded by their own self imposed limited and inane boundaries.

It is what it is…

DJ Black Adam said...

@the Ball:

You wrote: "By the way I am a common person. Or "Commoner" as you put it."

Glad you know your place lackey, definition in context, see my last to Smile.

the ball said...

DJ,

What limits and insane boundries am I imposing on myself? Who am I serving as a lackey?

Please tell me. I want to know what would make you call me a manservant or better yet a slave.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Ball:

You wrote: “What limits and insane boundries am I imposing on myself? Who am I serving as a lackey?”

Inane boundaries, though insane does apply in some cases. You seem to forward the false dichotomy of conservative / liberal or right / left, as such you perpetuate this supposed dualistic system that is simply in place to give you the perception of choice, but what in fact is no choice but a means of keeping your eye off of what in fact is really going on. Having you pay attention to issues and concerns which are nothing but distractions. The left and the right are both lackeys to this, so are many other ism’s.

You follow with: “Please tell me. I want to know what would make you call me a manservant or better yet a slave.”

You are a slave to a system that you refuse to acknowledge, that you defend in word and in deed. The illusion is so well dug in, you think it an actuality. Fascinating game once one really looks at it. Such is the way it goes, history proves it, the more things change the more they stay the same it appears....

the ball said...

DJ,

As a commoner I am not so inclined to use such big words to make my point. I am glad you can. Is it because I have an opinion or view that I am a slave to this dichotomy or is it because I don't agree with you.

As a commoner findong common ground with people is not like being recruited to believe in one side or the other.

The actuality of my life has allowed me to make decisions based beyond silly empty limits and mental boundries that you accuse me of subscribing to. \

There is no settling in this back and forth. You feel how you feel and I feel how I feel.

The slave mentality can be thrown arond in every aspect of life. But a real slave would allow the white Superiority to dictate and mandate his everyday life. His attitude would be concerened with that of his white counterpart whom he is always aware of and afraid of.

I am aware but not afraid. I am superior in racial situations that I encounter. I am superior in my actuality.

You write as if you have a dictionary in front of you. Or is that the mask you use to make others feel inferior and you superior.

DJ Black Adam said...

@The Ball:

Boy, some people shouldn’t ask questions they don’t really want the answers to. Touchy bunch.

Ball you wrote: “As a commoner I am not so inclined to use such big words to make my point.”

Oy Veh, look man, I already told you it isn’t about your vocabulary, I know many commoners such as yourself that posses Doctorate Degrees in many discipline, and I know some people who understand this actuality who speak in ebonics, stop projecting your silly standards on me.

You go on with: “Is it because I have an opinion or view that I am a slave to this dichotomy or is it because I don't agree with you.”

Agreeing with “me” is not a prerequisite to understanding, sorry.

You wrote: “As a commoner findong common ground with people is not like being recruited to believe in one side or the other.”

Common ground? Lol. I have common ground with people who are many more worlds apart from me than the conservative / liberal divide that you all act as if it is an end all, you still don’t get it? Fascinating yet not surprising.

You wrote: “The actuality of my life has allowed me to make decisions based beyond silly empty limits and mental boundries that you accuse me of subscribing to.”

Verily. As you say.

You wrote: “There is no settling in this back and forth. You feel how you feel and I feel how I feel. “

Lol. Whatever you say, how you “feel” is really of little if any consequence in the grand scheme of things.

“The slave mentality can be thrown arond in every aspect of life. But a real slave would allow the white Superiority to dictate and mandate his everyday life. His attitude would be concerened with that of his white counterpart whom he is always aware of and afraid of. “

Again, you show you have no apprehension of what a “slave” mentality is, typical of those who can’t see the forest for the trees.

You wrote: “I am superior in racial situations that I encounter. I am superior in my actuality.”

Race is merely a distraction, a social reality that sometimes needs be addressed, but more a tool for the game that you allow yourself to be played by.

You wrote: “You write as if you have a dictionary in front of you. Or is that the mask you use to make others feel inferior and you superior.”

Superiority is not what I am stating, again you project, it is a matter of mind set and state of being. I would go on, but why? You are ill prepared to receive.

Good day.

the ball said...

DJ,

I would not like to receive. Left/ right is no end all for me.

What game have we given into?
What GRAND SCHEME are you refering to?

Please let me know the error of my 85% ways. I am trying to get out of you an explanation of the game that we are all a part of. What is your solution?

DJ Black Adam said...

@Ball:

"What is your solution?"

It isn't "my" solution it is "the" solution. Revelation of the Fellowship of the Mystery, which is receving the gospel of the Kingdom of God, and then actually beginning to look at things spiritually by means of the Spirit of Truth which is the Holy Ghost.

As I heard it said: "So many people, forgot where the came....got themselves religion, but they're living in vain..."

the ball said...

DJ,

It was nice to blog with you. God bless. I will continue to opine on the small battles that make up the war. I pray that the truth will come to light whether it be right or left(wrong). I will pray for you and others as I do everyday.

Smile said...

STRIKE 3 DJ!

Dear fellow posters,

As we can see from the latest by DJ and 'the ball', it's counter productive to even respond to DJ and he attempts to prey on the weak. Asking him questions and entertaining him in conversation is exactly what he wants so that he can continue his diatribe of lies and confusion. Surely, we can all see that there's something unstable about him. Let us band together here and ignore him when he's being disruptive, off topic, controlling, and ill informed with a higher opinion of himself then is appropriate.

He may taunt someone for not answering his questions and the like but we can ignore that as well.

Smile said...

For the record, I think we all know in our heart and common sense will tell you that what is growing in the woman's womb is a baby, regardless of rhetoric.

Side stepping the abortion question, with all of the ways, means, and provisions of birth control, one would think people who are pro choice would choose birth control.

DJ Black Adam said...

@Smile:

Oh will you please get over yourself, you failed to respond to one simple direct question and then started with direct insults and got ticked when your card was pulled.

Go cry in your milk somewhere, or have some integrity and go back to my initial question and....ANSWER IT (what a novel concept)....

Kirk Petersen said...

CBW, I apologize for posting off-topic, but I just spent half an hour trying in vain to find an email address for you.

I bookmarked CBW during the dustup over the NY Post "chimp" cartoon, and I linked to the intense discussion in your comments. I thought my latest post my interest you. Excerpt:

It took President Obama five days to speak out critically about the brutal suppression in Iran. He said he didn’t want to be “seen as meddling.” Law enforcement officials around the country are no doubt wishing today that the president had shown the same courtesy to the Cambridge Police Department.

http://blog.kirkpetersen.net/2009/07/plenty-of-stupidity-to-go-around-in-arrest-of-gates.html

--
Kirk Petersen
http://blog.kirkpetersen.net

Conservative Black Woman said...

Kirk!!!! Hello. Thanks for the link. My email address is persnicketyblogger@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Heritage as always does a pretty good if sobering job:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Crime/BG1026.cfm

[quote]
What is your solution?"

It isn't "my" solution it is "the" solution. Revelation of the Fellowship of the Mystery, which is receving the gospel of the Kingdom of God, and then actually beginning to look at things spiritually by means of the Spirit of Truth which is the Holy Ghost.

As I heard it said: "So many people, forgot where the came....got themselves religion, but they're living in vain..."[/quote]

Actually not a half bad observation. (US Constitution however means it's not the only one)

If role models for kids weren't the celubtards they currently are and families were a little more intact - probably succeed.