Sunday, February 15, 2009
PSBO Breaks 7 Promises in Record Time
This list was compiled by the blogger Sweetness & Light:
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
But I'm sure his devoted acolytes won't be so bothered to let facts get in the way of reason -- after all "Bush Lied/People Died" (or so they say).I figured I save them the trouble of responding.